bridging Visas

australian bridging Visa

There are five main classes of Bridging Visas – they are used to make ‘non-citizens’ lawful who otherwise would be unlawful. The most common are bridging Visas A, B and C. While these are the most common Visas many people find themselves unlawful (in Australia without a Visa) or have a Visa cancelled, in these instances the department of immigration may provide a bridging Visa E.

If you find you are unlawful in Australia it is important to advise the Department of immigration as soon as possible.

Getting the right bridging Visa and staying lawful in Australia can be a complex and confusing task. Active Migration Australia can advise and assist in providing advice and support for you during this time.